[Asterisk-Users] New member with a question

Chuck Smith csmith at usagencies.com
Tue Feb 18 15:37:49 MST 2003

Hello everyone. After searching the internet for a Lunix based open
source PBX/Voicemail system this is where I ended up. From what I have
read the Asterisk PBX system maybe what I am looking for. I have a
question about the software that maybe someone can answer quickly for
me.

After reading the feature list of the system I am still not sure if the
voicemail will do what I want it to do.

Has anyone ever integrated the Asterisk Voice Mail the another VoIP
system. Say a Cisco AVVID system?

Thanks in advance,
Chuck Smith