[Asterisk-Users] Help! Strange Problem

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Tue Feb 18 15:33:14 MST 2003

on a related note - what actually shows up on the customer end of the line
as far as voltage, etc during a "line test"
I was on hold during one recently and while it was underway, I got
forwarded off into voice mail jail of some other department.

I would assume it is probably at minimum a couple polarity reversals to do
leakage tests to ground from each side of the line, and some sort of pulse
for a tdr measurement.

are there any other relevant defines in asterisk or the channel driver to
ignore this sort of stuff ?