[Asterisk-Users] Devkitlite install

william carlson wcarlson at ici.net
Tue Feb 18 09:53:23 MST 2003

well I thought I had everything figured out. then I rebooted. Seems asterisk doesn't install itself in any RC file. I add it in. but decide to manually start it. spits out some errors. So I load up the module for the fxo card and it spits out an error. hmm I then load the fxs module it loads fine. then I try the fxo one again it works. then I run ztcfg spits out some error on one of the channels. ok I figured since the modules got loaded out of order I would switch them in zapata.conf and zaptel.conf. everything worked great. reboot to make sure it sticks and it does :) now I have rebooted a couple of times and it suddenly stopped working. Same error I first got so I ha to load up the modules in the other order and rewrite all my files to point to the new devices.

Is this a known issue? Is my system just screwed up?
  Thanks,
    Will