[Asterisk-Users] Anyone working on "Enter the first three letters of the first name"

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Sun Feb 16 15:10:55 MST 2003

actually I was working on some mods to it.

I want to have it just wait till enough unique letters are entered. I could
have it set a lower limit at 3 to eliminate guessing but often 3 letters of
either first or last name are not enough, but it is awkward to set say 8 as
the minimum to guarantee uniqueness.

working from first or last name should be a minor change