[Asterisk-Users] Pressing key during call

Mike Reiling miker at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 10:27:50 MST 2003

Hi everyone,
	I recently wrote app_blacklist, which I am sure most of you saw early
this week.  Now, I want to include the ability to press a key (or keys)
during a call, that adds the current callerid number to the database of
blacklisted numbers.  I could just transfer the caller to an agi, but
not quite as slick as I want.  I would also be nice to unbridge the
call, and then playback a message saying they have been blacklisted.

Any thoughts or pointers?

Thanks,
Mike