@sterisk also works....Re: [Asterisk-Users] First Test Message for new Mail Server

Steve Kann stevek at SteveK.COM
Fri Feb 14 08:29:50 MST 2003

I think that asterisk-users and asterisk-developers would make sense to
people used to these conventions.

But if you're going to eschew convention, go all the way, and make sure
you call the developers' list astmasters at digium.com.

-SteveK

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 08:35:23AM -0600, Jim Fleming wrote:
> @sterisk also works....
>
> From: "Mark Spencer" <markster at digium.com>
> > Actually now that I think about it, labeling it asterisk-users is a little
> > long.  Perhaps we should make it just "Asterisk"
>
> Jim Fleming
> Inter.C at T.Inter.NAT Consultant
> http://www.Unir.NET
> http://www.Unir.com
> http://www.Uni%ae.com
> http://www.Uni®.com

  Steve Kann - Chief Engineer - 520 8th Ave #2300 NY 10018 -  (212) 533-1775
                HorizonLive.com - collaborate . interact . learn
   "The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed Linux."