[Asterisk-Users] Programming an unlocked ADSI phone?

Cheryl Millossi cheryl.millossi at sayson.com
Wed Dec 31 19:39:18 MST 2003

Hi Darren (and anyone interested in this issue),

Just an FYI that the factory reset procedure that wipes out the programming in these phones is different for the 390 than the 480 phone. If any of you need this procedure, or information on ADSI programming or the 390/480 phones in general for this market (Asterisk), please feel free to contact me directly (Sorry but I rarely have the chance to keep up with the discussions here).

Anyway, I'm off home now. I wish you all a wonderful New Year!

Regards and Best Wishes,

Cheryl Millossi
Sayson Technologies, Ltd.
604-629-5014 (Tel)
604-732-8726 (Fax)

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this communication is confidential and/or proprietary business or technical data. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this communication, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (604-730-1842) or electronically by return message, and delete or destroy all copies of this communication.