[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream Early Dial

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent.sytes.net
Wed Dec 31 19:17:32 MST 2003

I've never had early dial working, however, I resolved my multiple digit
issue by simply putting both the GS phones and asterisk in INFO mode.
This worked on both 10.0.3.81 firmware on the budgetone and the ATA286,
as well as 10.0.4.30 firmware.  I'm not saying I don't believe you, but
doubelcheck your lines in asterisk to be dtmfmode=info and the gs
devices are on SIP INFO method, and your DTMF Payload type is 101.

Just my $.02

Josh Roberson
Indigent Networks
1.877.677.9647 x1