[Asterisk-Users] Programming an unlocked ADSI phone?

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at ifax.com
Wed Dec 31 12:51:35 MST 2003

Update #3.

Sayson tell me that this is likely a result of Comedian Mail not knowing
anything about the phone's slots or lock codes, causing the download to
fail.

When I was programming the slots originally, I needed to change the
following information in asterisk.:

SECURITY "_AST"                                ; Security code
FDN 0x0000000f                          ; Descriptor number

to information Sayson provided me for each of the slots (1 & 2 of 4
available). Slot 1 is activated by telephony events, and slot 2 is a
self-loading slot that activates when the phone is idle for more than 1
second. I downloaded asterisk.adsi to each slot.

Looking at app_voicemail.c there's clearly a lot of ADSI intelligence, ...
but it's not clear to me how one configures Comedian Mail to know about a
'slot' Descriptor number and Security Code.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer