[Asterisk-Users] Java?

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Wed Dec 31 12:19:10 MST 2003

We needed the client browser to be open all the time for dynamic data to
load without the page refreshing. After looking at all of our options we
decided on programming it ourselves using flash rather than java.

We have a flash frontend thats tied to our backend mysql DB. We use it
for loading web site traffic data, email opens, click-throughs,
bouncebacks, stats, etc. It could also be used with any type of Unix
application that requires an open connection to the backend DB. Flash is
very nice as it loads quickly and theres no applet bogging things down
:)

We are currently using this flash technology for various other things.
It has lots of applications.

"Message: 1