[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Early Dial

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Wed Dec 31 00:35:17 MST 2003

Hi,

I have my GS set to in-audio for DTMF and as bellow for my sip.conf: -

[7001] ; SIP Phone
type=friend
insecure=yes
host=dynamic
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
nat=1
mailbox=7001
dtmfmode=inband
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm

I am using 1.0.4.26 and all is working fine.

The only differance I have noticed since moving up to 1.0.4.x is the speaker
volume is lower on speakerphone.

Dave