[Asterisk-Users] Consultancy on Asterisk !!

Lee Lee lee5578 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 22:47:02 MST 2003

hi all

i need constulancy service for depolying Asterik

below are my requirement in point forms

All Single Line telephone are attached to an
autodialer which is program to dial the access number
and store digits dial by the user.
Ie. When the user picks up the phone and dials
001214xxxxxxx, the dialer knows that it is an overseas
call. 00 is our overseas prefix number. One point to
note that, the moment dialer detects is an overseas or
long distance call. It will start dialing the local
access while user is still keying in the remaining
digit of the overseas number.
The dialer will dial the local gateway access number
ie 123-45678 with the remaining digit stored in the
RAM.
The destination gateway will acknowledge the call by
sending a DTMF A tone for about ½ second.
Autodialer acknowledge the DTMF A tone and generate
the overseas number stored in the dialer RAM.
Once the overseas digits are send, the dialer cuts of
itself thus stay on the line

Now, what I need asterik to do is to stand in the
middle between the dialer and destination gateway.

I would want asterik to be item 3a. instead of dialing
direct to other gateways. The dialer will now dial
asterik access number. Asterik will acknowledge user
by using CallerID and check against its database for
authentication and then sends out a DTMF A tone for ½
second to enable the dialer to send the whole overseas
digit.

Assume the caller is not in database, asterik could
give user a busy tone, IVR or just leave it and sends
out a DTMF A tone anyway.

Once the overseas digit are sent from dialer to
asterik, asterik will then decide which
telco/carrier/Voip to send the traffic to using LCR.
Please note that we need to assign at least 5-10
telco/carrier/Voip access number for backup purposes.

Once the least cost destination is selected by
asterik, asterik will pick up the PRI line and dial a
local access number and waits for a DTMF A tone. Once
the A tone is heard from telco/carrier/Voip, it will
send the overseas digit which was sent by the dialer
earlier on.

It would be a bonus if asterik could sends out a
musical tone or IVR while connecting to other telco to
advice user that the call is connecting, else it would
be dead air from there on.

The whole process takes less than 5 seconds while the
user stays on the line for this whole thing to happen.

Of course, asterik MUST be able to give me CDR in text
format with callerID, destination number, date/ time
call , and duration

Can that be done ?