[Asterisk-Users] Re: * crash when forward voicemail message [problem solved]

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Tue Dec 30 18:15:10 MST 2003

RedHat 9 and Fedora kernels have a new feature (not present in
kernel.org): Native Posix Threads

This brings all sort of problems to diferente applications. To override
this new feature, you have to start your affected programs with that
enviroment variable set.

--
Nicolas Gudino <nicolas at house.com.ar>
House Internet S.R.L.