[Asterisk-Users] Anyone having problems Logging in to Voice Pulse in Iax.conf

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Dec 29 12:54:59 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <nanog at cfsdigital.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 2:40 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Anyone having problems Logging in to Voice Pulse
in Iax.conf

> Hi
>
> I just signed up with voicepulse's voice connect service.
>
> then emailed me over configs for my extentions and iax
> i enter in all the info and when i start up *
> and do show registry it seems to be rejecting my login.
>  Has anyone seen this before.. Any further insite will be greatly
appreciated.

What makes you say it's rejecting your login? Does it say Rejected? Does it
say anything? (hint, paste us the info, so we can see what you're seeing)
Also, there are iax configs floating around here and at
http://www.voip-info.org/

Restart asterisk with: asterisk -vvvc and watch for the iax attempts, paste
us any debugging info that looks related.

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.