[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream Quality Survey.... :P

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Mon Dec 29 03:28:11 MST 2003

Lubomir Christov  <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
>Yes, I know that the Grandstream firmware have problems (I have here 15
>phones with some beta version already installed :( and waiting for bug
>fixing in the new beta) but the stable version 1.0.3.81 is working just
>perfect.

Here too. Would be interested to learn what the problems are with
1.0.3.81.

And if people complain about beta firmware, well... I guess that's why
they call it beta, not?

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,