[Asterisk-Users] Echo, ISDN And FXS

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Dec 29 01:48:40 MST 2003

Citeren Peer Oliver schmidt <posde at theinternet.de>:

> > I use ISDN with AVM C2, also fritz pci with tdm fxs & sip phone without
> > any echo.
>
> That is my configuration (0.3.0, echosquelch=1 in the general section of
> the capi.conf

I'm running this config with a fritzcard and some mgcp hardphones and it will
still give me echo on certain occasions:

- Calls between my isdn and a gsm or isdn line are fine
- Calls between my isdn and an analog line gives me echo on my side

Although I've tried many settings to solve this properly I have not succeeded
in it. My hopes are now focussed at the ZapBRI stuff, since it can use the
zaptel echocancellers (I think).

Best regards,
Florian