[Asterisk-Users] RE: TDM Card loses Dialtone and Battery

Victor Rini victor at paceint.com
Sun Dec 28 22:36:52 MST 2003

Sean,

Yes, that IRQ assignment seemed strange to me too.

I don't understand why the kernel wanted to assign IRQS this way.

I guess it's something to do with this APIC technology.

Can anyone fill me in here?

By the way, thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.
It's really helped a lot.

Victor

           CPU0
  0:     102777    IO-APIC-edge  timer
  1:        471    IO-APIC-edge  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          4    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
 14:       9159    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
 15:          6    IO-APIC-edge  ide1
 17:    1995769   IO-APIC-level  wcfxo, wcfxo
 18:     341396   IO-APIC-level  wcfxs
 19:          0   IO-APIC-level  EMU10K1
 20:       3390   IO-APIC-level  eth1
 21:       8652   IO-APIC-level  eth0