[Asterisk-Users] RE: TDM Card loses Dialtone and Battery

Victor Rini victor at paceint.com
Sun Dec 28 20:40:01 MST 2003

Steve,

I have the tdm card on it's own IRQ. That's one of the first things I tried.
Both of my fxo cards are on the same IRQ and they seem to hold together.

It's interesting that you bring up the timing issue. Why would the tdm card
be so sensitive? I can understand a drop in voice quality but dying?

Another thought. Downloads are usually big tcp packets? Maybe 1500 bytes a
packet? Processing them probably takes more time. I've run 300kbit streaming
video through the server which I believe are smaller packets and the tdm
card seems to hold up.