[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Compatible Hardware Components?

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Sun Dec 28 14:01:45 MST 2003

We are starting out with two ISDN lines. That is 4 phone lines in total.
We plan to expand up to 4 ISDN channels which is 8 phone lines in total.
The first 2 ISDN lines will have approximately 5-8 extensions. Any
suggestions on a softphone and physical phone would also be greatly
appreciated. We are located in Eastern Europe, which means some hardware
brands may not be too easy or economical to get.

Thanks.