[Asterisk-Users] Help with x101P

Burak Balasaygun burak at balasaygun.com
Sat Dec 27 20:46:04 MST 2003

 Scott,

      Posted below are both zaptel.conf and zapata.conf as they were
configured when the problem occured.I have since changed the busydetect
parameter to have a value of no in light of Mark's advice. The problem has not
recurred (but it has been a very short while since I made the change) since
making the change.

I'm not sure what you mean by what type of switch you are connected to? The
x101p is connected to the CO switch for my LEC.

many thanks

burak

zaptel.conf
fxsks=1
fxoks=2
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[channels]

busydetect=no
busycount=5
relaxdtmf=yes
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
usecallerid=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
pickupgroup=1-4
immediate=no
context=bell
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
channel=1

context=home
group=2
signalling=fxo_ks
mailbox=0273
callerid="Phone 1" <0273>
channel=2

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:57:36 -0000, Scott Stingel wrote