[Asterisk-Users] mysql cdrs

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sat Dec 27 20:42:48 MST 2003

cdr_odbc is for logging CDR data to a database.  Its pretty much blind to
the type of database you choose as long as it has an ODBC driver.

We had it speaking to an AS/400 running DB2... we also have it working
with MSSQL (not my goal but hey it works), mysql, pgsql and flatfiles.

I have yet to hear it works with oracle (anyone out there test this?)

bkw