[Asterisk-Users] Help - after last night update unable to make outbound calls from GS

Balaji NJL bajjeen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 16:16:10 MST 2003

Hi All,

i updated * last night. And after that i am unable to make any outbound calls from GS. all my config files are same no change. When ever i try to make a call from GS i constantly get this warning in * console.

Warning: File chan_sip.c line471  Maximum retires exceeded on call <some guid> 192.168.0.22 for seqno 2126 (response).

i rebooted my GS, restarted * no change.

i did a search for this error message - the response i found was in sip.conf one shd hv
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=libc
allow=gsm

i do hv these entries in my sip.conf. Incoming calls to this GS work fine.

Any idea what could be the problem.

thanks,
-B