[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Quality Survey.... :P

Nick Bachmann asterisk at not-real.org
Fri Dec 26 14:42:00 MST 2003

Brian West wrote:

>Today class we are going to be talking about the wonderful line of
>GrandStream products.  Or should I say BarbieTone phones?

OK, so GrandStream phones are crap.  What other phone products are there
on the market that are cheap (and I DO NOT want to buy phones off eBay
for a business), but work well.  ATAs are out of the question because
they aren't phones... and don't support all possible VoIP features.

Cisco phones are all at least $200+, with maintenance, right?

So what other options are there for ~$100 SIP/IAX hardphones?

Nick