[Asterisk-Users] prepaid app

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Fri Dec 26 14:00:47 MST 2003

Yes, having written several full-fledged Prepaid apps in the past, I agree
fully that the hard part is the correct rating (pricing) of the call.  There
are ways you can make the app simpler, for example only handling calls to a
limited range of countries.  There are other complications to watch out for
as well:  simultaneous use of the same PIN, prompt shutdown of the call when
the credit runs out, etc.

I think if you search the archives, this topic has been discussed at length
- and not too long ago.

Regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel