AW: [Asterisk-Users] Capi Dial & outgoing msn?

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Fri Dec 26 09:57:45 MST 2003

Hi,

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 19:01, Patrick wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 17:13, asterisk-mailing at beronet.com wrote:
> > try it without prefix (else dtag uses first msn) -
> > so if your city code is 07032 and phone no (msn) 41432
> > -> exten => _070.,1,Dial(CAPI/@41432:${EXTEN}|30|r)

> Thanks for the pointer Thomas. I removed the areacode from msn= in
> capi.conf and from the dial statement. Tried again and till no CLID.
> Stumped at this point. Perhaps my telco doesn't allow setting outgoing
> msn numbers.

In the Netherlands you would send the areacode with the leading zero
removed to make this work, so Dial(Capi/@703241432:${EXTEN}|30|r)
following the earlier example. Different countries have different ways
to do it. Checkout the FAQ on www.isdn4linux.de, it has information for
many different countries.

cheers,

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Vleutenseweg 86