[Asterisk-Users] return of the transfer to a busy number

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 26 09:32:03 MST 2003

Hi!

> >> Can such thing be done through dialplan , that say I transfer a call
> >> to an extension but it is busy, so that this call returns back to me.

How about

- you store a temporary variable using SetVar() with the name of the
callerid
and the value of the initially called extension when the first "contact" is
made
- modify your dialplan so that in the event of BUSY you check if the above
variable exists, and if the initial extension differs from the current one
- if yes, dial a local channel, if no do nothing

Cheers, Philipp