[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 BTXML

Steve Creel screel at turbs.com
Thu Dec 25 19:17:34 MST 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Cameron Palmer wrote:

>Has anyone devloped some perl scripts for sending Directory and Services
>information to the Cisco 7960? The older thread I googled is giving me
>fits.

My understanding is that the SIP images only use BTXML internally.  I
think the MGCP can use BTXML-driven services.  The directory should be
available (An example is
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-May/013013.html)

For 'Services' you have to use a subset of the CMXML (I think maybe
v3.0?) with SIP, it doesn't support all the latest stuff.

Good luck,

Steve

Steve Creel                                screel at turbs.com