[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Quality Survey.... :P

Asterisk online forums asterisk at stealthtele.com
Wed Dec 24 11:00:30 MST 2003

Robert,

We are going to deploy GS phones in our free voice network, therefore we
require somekind of web-presence, which will reflect GS support,etc.
Unfortunately not all of our users are subscribed to Asterisk mailing
list.
Acting as GS distributors, we are making separate forum for this, which
doesn't belong to Asterisk. My postage about new forum was just as
information only about new resource.  And I assume asterisk mailing list
if primarily designed to Asterisk support and not Grandstream phones...
Also Grandstream phones are being used in different platforms too, not
necessarily only with Asterisk, this is why they are looking for
separate resource.
In all cases, I will be posting here copy's of interesting
messages/infos from Grandstream, so we all know what's going on.

And I agree with your comment on BETA firmware. I assume people have to
understand what is Beta release and what is stable official release of
software. Of course by using Beta software, which is not approved
officially and launched bugs will appear.

Regards,
Alexander

rnc Info Lists