[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Quality Survey.... :P

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Dec 24 10:57:07 MST 2003

When moving from 1.0.3.x firmware to 1.0.4.x you must reboot
2 times :
first time for loading the new bootloader from tftp
second time for getting the 1.0.4.x firmware.

GS are ok for their price. but of course, you get
what you paid for. with 1.0.4.26 firmware I'm quite
happy, finally there's early media (you can listen moh
while in ring state) and they seems more stable.
Of course some features are missing, like supervised
transfers , that is *essential* in a business environment,
and 10/100 eth port... lowering from 100 to 10 is
bad...

just my 2 cents.
matteo

Il mer, 2003-12-24 alle 15:50, WipeOut ha scritto:
> I just loaded the b13p4.30.zip firmware and now I am not able to log
> into the GS admin interface.. anyone else having this problem?
>
> Going to try the next older version..
>
> Later..
>
> mikeu wrote:
>
> >http://www.grandstream.com/TEMP/FIRMWARE/