[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Quality Survey.... :P

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Tue Dec 23 17:14:04 MST 2003

brian i hate to do this but you miss something.....

The little ata286, well people hear ECHO when they talk to me
they hear small echo with the ata in use the caller id works 75% of the
times maybe a little less with the lastest firmware calls get drop with
no reason after some time, hopefully they can give out information for
this IAX firmware

Miguel Cavazos