[Asterisk-Users] MSN to GS - Call drops in 10 secs

Balaji NJL bajjeen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 20:05:37 MST 2003

v\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}o\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}w\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}shape {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }     i tried with only GSM too. With only GSM it doesnt even connect to GS. Then someone recommended to use ulaw and alaw and that helped. But the call drops after 10 secs. i did a 'sip debug' and what i found is that MSN doesnt even  recognize that call is in progress and then drops the call. Any way i can increase this or disable this option.

thanks,
-B