[Asterisk-Users] perl database get

Muhammad Nasim muhammad at telappliant.com
Tue Dec 23 11:41:28 MST 2003

I've used both the syntax you have given and the perl module. AGI->getvar()
returns nothing for arguments that work from the CLI

(Also when I run agi-test.agi, the only thing that works is the SAY NUMBER.
SEND TEXT doesn't work and nothing at all is printed to teh console)

I am using redhat 8. Could it be a redhat 8 problem do you think?