[Asterisk-Users] BYEXTENSION and DBPut

Walt Davis crazydog at waltdavis.net
Sun Dec 21 23:31:43 MST 2003

So using ${EXTEN} works for most things but I was trying to implement a
whitelist as follows:

    exten => s,6,DBGet(WLN=whitelist/${EXTEN})
    exten => s,7,Goto(ringhouse,s,1)

    exten => s,107,Goto(nothome,s,1)

However, in the console I see that ${EXTEN} gets replaced with 's' and
what I want is the the CID number. The must be another variable for that
but what is its name?