[Asterisk-Users] Extensions Flash Command

Kevin Asterisk at gtcus.com
Sun Dec 21 17:02:36 MST 2003

I was able to get it to send DTMF by removing the wait command.  Does
anyone know how I would retrieve a call that is parked and transfer with
the Flash command?  Example call comes in and is transferred to Call
Park.  Have the system call an extension, upon entering a verification
code, the call is removed from Call Park and transferred back on the
originating PBX using the Flash and Ssend DTMF commands.  Any
suggestions on how to retrieve a parked call with the extensions logic?