[Asterisk-Users] SJphone, Asterisk and DTMF tones ...

mikeu mikeu at execpc.com
Sun Dec 21 11:02:08 MST 2003

I have the same "key bounce" problem with a Budgetone 101.  After using the
ZapBarge application to monitor the audio channel I determined that the 101
is pulsing the DTMF tones as long as the key is depressed at a rate of 200mS
or so.  If you tap the key pad quickly only one cycle is transmitted.  I
don't understand this "feature".  Does anyone?  Anyway to disable it?