[Asterisk-Users] SJphone, Asterisk and DTMF tones ...

Girish Gopinath gopinath_girish at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 01:21:50 MST 2003

Hi,

I  am using SJPhone here for testing ivr with Asterisk. I haven't seen any
problem here yet.
I have tried different things for that and finally got it working. I am not
an expert to explain more about that, but here is the general section form
my sip.conf. dont know whether it will help...

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
context = default               ; Default for incoming calls
allow=ilbc|gsm|ulaw|g723.1|g711
;allow=all
dtmfmode=inband
;dtmfmode=inband|rfc2833