[Asterisk-Users] SJphone, Asterisk and DTMF tones ...

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 00:56:06 MST 2003

I think this is a problem on the Asterisk side.  I'm seeing
the same problem using a Grandstream Budgetone 100.  And the GS
does have setting for both in-band and RFC2833.

My guess is asterisk is accepting the DTMF tone __both__ ways
It is reading the RFC28833 stuff _and_ "hearing" the audio tones
as well.

--- Tilghman Lesher <tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 21 December 2003 00:29, Darren Nickerson wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > I can't seem to get DTMF signaling working properly using SJphone
> > connecting to Asterisk via a SIP connection. Here's an example of a
> > voicemail session where I entered 1234 for both the username and
> the
> > password:
> >
> >     -- Incorrect password '11223344' for user '11223f344' (context
<snip>
> Changing the DTMF mode would indeed seem to be the logical
> solution.  However, it appears that SJphone does not support that
> option (after a quick perusal of their PDF).  You might want to file
> bugtracker request on their website to implement that functionality.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550