[Asterisk-Users] can X100P detect phone pick up like an answering machine

Robert Murray rob at mur.org.uk
Sat Dec 20 16:51:01 MST 2003

What I mean, is that if I pick up the analogue phone connected in
parallel with the x100p and blow into the handset, The x100p detects
it as ringing and rings the phone connected to the s100u.

Also, if I phone asterisk from another phone, and hang up when it is
ringing, the s100u phone keeps ringing for several seconds.  If I pick
it up during this time, I get connected to the x100p and get a dial
tone.  Is it possible to make the x100p detect when the ringing stops
quicker?

Cheers

Rob