[Asterisk-Users] Interconnecting Panasonic KX-TD1232 digital PBX and *

Arnold Ligtvoet asterisk at ligtvoet.org
Fri Dec 19 16:44:20 MST 2003

Dan wrote :
> Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Interconnecting Panasonic KX-TD1232 digital
> PBX and *
> Hi all,
>
> There is someone with some experience interconnecting a Panasonic digital
> PBX (KX-TD1232) with Asterisk?

Ehh, what exactly do you want to do? I've got * 'interfaced' via the ISDN S0
bus of my PBX. I'm not exactly sure if the Panasonic offers S0 ISDN, but you
could of course also use an analog extension port.

I can be called from the phones on my PBX and I can call internal phones
from * clients (sip and iax).

Arnold