[Asterisk-Users] Sip registration change!

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Fri Dec 19 15:39:51 MST 2003

I have a question on SIP devices that are setup and working but you
change the login name and contents to them why does asterisk need to be
shut down and restarted for them to work?  I have reloaded extensions
and done a reload command.  But the updated sip phones do not work until
I shut down and restart asterisk.  Is there any other way to update them
without restarting the system?  Since the system is used allot it's hard
to find a time to restart it.

        \
\____\_     Ariel Batista
/        /        IS Director