[Asterisk-Users] Sphinx

Mauricio Nuñez mauricio at chile.com
Fri Dec 19 14:27:31 MST 2003

Hi,

If you put BASE=turtle, then the script search for
/var/lib/asterisk/model/lm/turtle/turtle.ctl, and the content of this file is
a list of files to process, without the extension, because this is provided
via the parameter -adcext of sphinx2-continuous.

the turtle dir is the demo provided for sphinx, and my script is practically a
copy paste, modifyied to explore distincts ${BASE} dir.

Inside ${BASE}, i had a control file ${BASE}.ctl, with the line:

/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/mensaje

hardcoded.

yo get goforward.hyp because turtle.cl constain goforward.16k as input file.

To work with asterisk, i put the -sample option at 8000 , because that is the
wav sampling. The turtle example work at 16000, and that's explain because
you get a strange result.

I'm executing wrongly the command ? I' will check that. I'm trying to get
asterisk work with sphinx from yesterday :-), but almost is working (slow,
but working)

Saludos

Mauricio Nuñez