[Asterisk-Users] Trunk Groups and Multiple Asterisk Machines

Sean Cheesman scheesman at gdsworks.com
Thu Dec 18 20:01:43 MST 2003

I've looked over the howto, and have the TDMoE "span" up.  I am going to do
some testing.  Ideally, I would like to be able to span 3 or 4 asterisk
boxes for high density purposes on their own network (dedicated TDMoE
network).  That seems like the easy part!  If anyone can give me any
feedback or tips on the best way to configure the TDMoE links within
Asterisk, I'd really appreciate it!  Like you said, it seems to be used very
little!  Thanks!

Sean