[Asterisk-Users] G729 question

SW sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 15:28:46 MST 2003

Hi Clif,

My experience with G.729 and asterisk is not good.

My first registration was good, it worked. Then I bought more license and
tried to upgrade it, it blew everything off. Still waiting Digium support to
give me a helping hand.

If you use pass-through feature then I guess you are fine. I have SIP users
going to h.323 g/w and I need g.729. So now I have it in pass-through mode,
I think that requires less CPU overhead and I do not have to mess with
licenses.

Cheers

SW

Message: 5