[Asterisk-Users] SIP Inuse Count Wrong

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Thu Dec 18 15:28:05 MST 2003

I am currently using a copy of Asterisk checked out as the code of 10 days
ago from Asterisk and the:

sip show inuse

reports that I have 3 incoming connections to one of the Grandstream
phones, even though that isn't the case.

I believe I have tracked the problem down to the following error message,
which also (conveniently) showed up 3 times:

    -- Got SIP response 481 "" back from 192.168.252.101

Incidentally I am using the code from 10 days ago because as explained
earlier today the CAPI support with the current Asterisk is unable to
do a native bridge between two CAPI calls (instead it just drops both
calls).

Incidentally am I sending this report to the right mailing list, or is
there a better one?

Michael

--
Michael T Farnworth