[Asterisk-Users] after hours

matt matt at surecall.co.nz
Thu Dec 18 13:54:57 MST 2003

Are you sweet with it now?

The other option is to go to the documentation link on digium's website
where there are demo
config files...that's probably the single thing that helped me the most...

Also the people on the irc group can be nice from time to
time....although it helps to be demure
and seem like you have absolutely no clue - they tend to get pissed and
not help you if you know
a bit about what you're doing.

I've had conversations there with a few people and they helped me to get
asterisk fully up and
running within a day of receiving the hardware! And I hadn't used linux
for like 5-7 years or
something!

It makes it somewhat harder being in a different timezone, but you must
be closer to the US
timezone than me, seeing as you're in Ozzie not NZ.

Kind regards,

Matt Riddell