[Asterisk-Users] /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing -- call joining ?/

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 09:10:30 MST 2003

I want to join two calls invoked from asterisk,

Here is my 1.call in /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing,

Channel: IAX2/1001 at 54124/847512,20,tr
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: 13732
Extension: s

it successfully rings at extension 847512 and I could answer the call.
In my context, ( extensions.conf )

[13732]
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/14551 at fwd.pulver.com)

I want to join both calls.

But it hangs up when the first call is made. It is not dialling the s,1
extension. I even tried with Answer App & without Answer App.

Can anyone please guide me how can i join both the calls.

Thanks,
Kannaiyan