[Asterisk-Users] RxFax

Masakazu Nakano n-mack at md.neweb.ne.jp
Wed Dec 17 17:33:49 MST 2003

Hi all

I was tryed to use rxfax compiled with no problem.
and I get the FAX over pstn.but it only first 3 bytes.
like that.

---------
II*
---------

but not enough more.

How can I fix this problem?

and
I found two files of tiffiop.h and tif_dir.h at /tiff-v3.6.0/libtiff
Is that right? or required FTP version of those files?

mack_jpn

# sorry for my strange english ;-)