[Asterisk-Users] ALL incoming Zap channel calls are getting picked up as FAX calls!

Patrick Cantwell pat at insomnia.org
Wed Dec 17 15:14:12 MST 2003

Yup,
That seemed to fix it.  Did a fresh checkout, replaced the current dsp.c
with the dsp.c from my 12/08/2003 checkout, rebuilt and reinstalled.

*CLI> show version
Asterisk CVS-12/17/03-17:01:06 built by root at voip on a i686 running Linux
*CLI>
(with old dsp.c)

Incoming (voice) calls on analog Zap channels no longer get picked up as FAX
calls.
Incoming FAX calls on analog Zap channels *DO* get picked up as FAX calls
and handled properly.

seems like you broke it! ;)

-Pat