[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Crash

Kevin Asterisk at gtcus.com
Wed Dec 17 13:03:12 MST 2003

I just reloaded my Linux operating system and new asterisk load with the
thoughts that my configuration was at issue.  When I invoke the system
command, asterisk crashes.

Connected to Asterisk CVS-12/17/03-09:16:51 currently running on
localhost (pid = 2445)
    -- Executing System("SIP/2299-030b", "date") in new stack
localhost*CLI>
Disconnected from Asterisk server
Executing last minute cleanups
Asterisk cleanly ending (0).