[Asterisk-Users] Probably not hard but I'm just a no0b with *

matt matt at surecall.co.nz
Wed Dec 17 12:48:23 MST 2003

The problem is that I don't want to call an extension, I want to call
the number that was specified in the the connection i.e.
987654321 at mypabx.box.com....the number will be different every time it
is called so I don't want to have to put in an exten for every phone
number in the city I'm trying to call...